File number: 1714
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 22, 2012.
- Last modified by Chayal Patel on Nov 20, 2012.
- Reviewed by Chayal Patel
- Appears in
- Cone rod dystrophy
- cone dystrophy, retinal pigment epithelium
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Fundus examination revealed spotty pigmentary changes in the macular area with some peripheral depigmentation of the retinal pigment epithelium.