File number: 1702
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 22, 2012.
- Last modified by Chayal Patel on Nov 20, 2012.
- Reviewed by Chayal Patel
- Appears in
- Stargardt macular dystrophy case 1
- Stargardt's disease, small pisci-form flecks
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- 16-year-boy with difficulty in school seeing the black board. The macula area of the right eye had areas with a beaten bronze appearance and atrophy. Small pisci-form flecks can be seen surrounding the fovea.