File number: 16802
Sign in to comment.
By Neha Goel, MS DNB FRCS (Glasg)
Eye7 Chaudhary Eye Centre
- Uploaded on Apr 20, 2014.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Apr 21, 2014.
- Appears in
- Choroidal granuloma
- tubercular choroidal granuloma, intraocular inflammation
- Kiran Sharma, Guru Nanak Eye Centre, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India
- Imaging device
- A 21-year-old female presented with decreased vision left eye since 2 weeks. She had been diagnosed to have tubercular pericardial effusion one week earlier, and started on antitubercular therapy with steroids.