File number: 16801
Sign in to comment.
By Neha Goel, MS DNB FRCS (Glasg)
Eye7 Chaudhary Eye Centre
- Uploaded on Apr 20, 2014.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Apr 21, 2014.
- Appears in
- Choroidal granuloma
- tubercular choroidal granuloma, intraocular inflammation
- Kiran Sharma, Guru Nanak Eye Centre, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India
- Imaging device
- Fundus photograph of a 48-year-old male with decreased vision right eye since 1 month. Visual acuity was counting fingers close to face. Systemic evaluation revealed raised Mantoux (18 X 18 mm).