File number: 1676
Sign in to comment.
- By Hyung-Woo Kwak, MD
- Uploaded on Oct 20, 2012.
- Last modified by Jennifer Hicks on Oct 21, 2012.
- Reviewed by Jennifer Hicks
- Appears in
- multiple evanescent white dot syndrome (MEWDS), hypofluorescent spots
- Numerous small deep ill-defined, grey-white dot were seen at the posterior pole and mid-periphery. Some lesions showed mild hyperfluorescence in autofluorescence (AF) but were of limited diagnostic value. ICG showed more numerous hypofluorescent spots than are apparent clinically or on AF/FA.