File number: 14198
Sign in to comment.
By Susanna S. Park, MD, PhD
University of California Davis Eye Center
- Uploaded on Feb 24, 2014.
- Last modified by Susanna S. Park, MD, PhD on Jul 9, 2014.
- Appears in
- toxoplasmosis chorioretinitis, vitritis
- Ellen Redeenbo, University of California Davis Eye Center
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Posterior pole fundus photo of a 35-year-old woman showing media haze from acute vitritis associated with a focal mid-peripheral retinochorioretinitis next to an old scar.