File number: 1389
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
- Uploaded on Oct 13, 2012.
- Last modified by Hamid Ahmadieh, MD on Oct 13, 2012.
- Appears in
- optical coherence tomography (OCT), traction retinoschisis
- Hamid Ahmadieh, MD, Ophthalmic Research Center, Labbafinejad Medical Center, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences
- Imaging device
- Topcon OCT
- Color fundus photograph & OCT image of the right eye of a 48-year-old man with advanced FEVR and visual acuity of 20/100. Traction retinoschisis is visible in OCT.