File number: 1367
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
Co-author(s): Mohammad-Hossein Dehghan, MD , Ophthalmic Research Center, Labbafinejad Medical Center, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences
- Uploaded on Oct 13, 2012.
- Last modified by Hamid Ahmadieh, MD on Apr 13, 2013.
- Appears in
- Von Hippel-Lindau, exudative retinal detachment, retinal angiomatous proliferation (RAP)
- Soodabeh Fooladin, Negah Eye Center, Tehran
- Imaging device
- Heidelberg Spectralis
- Wide field FA image of the right eye of a 25-year-old woman with retinal angiomatosis (Von Hippel-Lindau). Fundus of the right eye seemed to be normal in ophthalmoscopy.