File number: 12549
Sign in to comment.
By Dong Yoon Kim, MD
Chungbuk National University Hospital
Co-author(s): Young Hee Yoon, Department of Ophthalmology, Asan Medical Center, University of Ulsan, College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
- Uploaded on Dec 25, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Dec 26, 2013.
- Appears in
- Tractionl retinal detachment
- tractional retinal detachment, silicone oil
- 47-year-old woman underwent vitrectomy and silicone oil tampoande for tractional retinal detachment due to proliferative diabetic retinopathy. 3 years after silicone oil removal and cataract surgery, her visual acuity was improved from hand motion to 20/40.