File number: 11777
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
- Uploaded on Nov 13, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Nov 13, 2013.
- Appears in
- subhyaloid hemorrhage, valsalva retinopathy, optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- Soodabeh Fooladin , Negah Eye Center, Tehran
- Imaging device
Optical coherence tomography system
- OCT images of the left eye of a 25-year-old man with sudden drop of vision due to subhyaloid hemorrhage secondary to Valsalva retinopathy.