File number: 11571
Sign in to comment.
By Jason S. Calhoun
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Uploaded on Oct 31, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Oct 31, 2013.
- Appears in
- Retinal Tears and Detachments
- retinal tear, scleral buckle
- Jason S. Calhoun, Ophthalmic Photographer, Department of Ophthalmology, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville
- Imaging device
TOPCON TRC 50-EX
- Patient had a retinal detachment with retinal tear superior temporally. Underwent surgery and had a scleral buckle placed with good support of the tear. VA is count fingers and will return in 2-months for follow up.