File number: 114486
Sign in to comment.
By Ahmad B. Tarabishy, MD
Retina Specialists of Tampa
- Uploaded on Jun 13, 2023.
- Last modified by Joshua Friedman on Nov 2, 2023.
- Image of the week
Nov 5, 2023
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- Idiopathic Uveal Effusion Syndrome
- uveal effusion, idiopathic uveal effusion syndrome
- Dr. Angela Rico, Retina Specialists of Tampa
- Imaging device
Idiopathic Uveal Effusion Syndrome
- 66 year old male presented with a 4 month vision of painless decreased vision in the left eye. Clinical findings consistent with idiopathic uveal effusion syndrome. Fundus photography shows 360 degree choroidal elevation with dependent inferior subretinal fluid.