File number: 113396
Sign in to comment.
By Gustavo Hüning, MD, MBA, DiSSO
HÜNING Clínica do Olhar
Co-author(s): Lair J. Hüning; Arthur G. Hüning; Affonso B. Hüning
- Uploaded on May 22, 2023.
- Last modified by Gustavo Hüning, MD, MBA, DiSSO on May 23, 2023.
- Appears in
- Fraternal Twins
- dislocated intraocular lens (IOL), pars plana vitrectomy (PPV), implant
- Gustavo M. Hüning, Hüning Clínica do Olhar, Santa Maria - Brazil
- Imaging device
- Alcon Luxor combined with Alcon nGenuity
- Intrasurgical photograph using a non-contact system and 3D visualization system of a 65-year-old woman who suffered an ocular trauma.