File number: 113389
Ritika Sharma (May 24 2023)
I had exactly a same case, young male, all investigations negative.. bleed resolved on own within 6 weeks.
Sign in to comment.
By Rahul Bhatia, MS, DNB
Co-author(s): Dr S. Beri, Dr Bharti, Dr Aditya, Dr Afsana, Dr Anusmita
- Uploaded on May 19, 2023.
- Last modified by Rahul Bhatia, MS, DNB on May 23, 2023.
- Appears in
- sub internal limiting membrane haemorrhage
- Dr Rahul Bhatia, LHMC, Delhi, India
- Imaging device
Optical coherence tomography system
- A 10-year-old male with Aplastic Anemia presented to Retina Clinic. Fundus Photograph and OCT line scan suggestive of Sub ILM Hemorrhage