File number: 1035
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 5, 2012.
- Last modified by Ronald C. Gentile, MD on Oct 21, 2012.
- Reviewed by Jennifer Hicks
- Appears in
- Choroidal Osteoma
- B scan ultrasound, macular choroidal osteoma, choroidal tumor
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- B scan ultrasonography with representative A scan of the macular choroidal osteoma. The B scan reveals a characteristic highly reflective plaque consistent with its bone-like calcium composition that persists with low gain. The A scan reveals a large spike.