File number: 102982
Sign in to comment.
By Filip Kecer
National Institute of Childrens Diseases
- Uploaded on Nov 25, 2022.
- Last modified by Joshua Friedman on Nov 28, 2022.
- Appears in
- uveitis, epiretinal membrane (ERM), cyclitis
- Filip Kecer, National Institute of Childrens Diseases
- Imaging device
Scanning laser ophthalmoscope
Spectralis, Heidelberg Engineering
- Multicolor composite of an 15 year old boy with cyclitis posterior, first diagnosed with uveitis intermedia retinoschisis o.dx., since then he underwent several procedures, such as PPV, ILM peeling, capsulectomy, retinotomy, transscleral cryo