File number: 101915
Manish Nagpal, MD, FRCS (UK) ,FASRS (November 22 2022)
excellent image indeed.....how was it further treated?
LUIS FELIPE C. OGLIARI (November 8 2022)
Heitor Nogueira (November 8 2022)
Congratulations for the amazing images.
Sign in to comment.
By Mateus Queiroz Corrêa, MD
Sorocaba Eye Bank Hospital
Co-author(s): Pietro Dechichi, Sorocaba Eye Bank Hospital
- Uploaded on Nov 5, 2022.
- Last modified by Joshua Friedman on Dec 15, 2022.
- Image of the week
Jan 1, 2023
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- Proliferative sickle retinopathy
- sickle cell retinopathy, Retinal detachment
- Mateus Corrêa, Sorocaba Eye Bank Hospital
- Imaging device
- 19 -year-old young man with combined rhegmatogenous and tractional retinal detachment secondary to a proliferative sickle retinopathy ( stage V)