File number: 99837
Sign in to comment.
By Pawel Kolman
Subcarpathian Hospital in Krosno
- Uploaded on Oct 18, 2022.
- Last modified by Joshua Friedman on Oct 19, 2022.
- Appears in
- Fungal Endogenous Endophthalmitis
- endogenous endophthalmitis, fungal endophthalmitis, candida endophthalmitis, COVID-19
- Pawel Kolman
- Imaging device
- Volk 20D and Samsung Galaxy S21
- 60 y.o woman with endogenous endophthalmitis in left eye. She was treated in ICU for few weeks with wide-spectrum antibiotics and i.v steroids because of sever COVID-19 infection. 2 weeks after discharge from ICU, (while taking oral steroids at low dose) she complained about decrased vision in left eye.