File number: 98741
Sign in to comment.
By wang xiaomei
West China Hospital
- Uploaded on Sep 22, 2022.
- Last modified by Joshua Friedman on Sep 22, 2022.
- Appears in
- retinitis pigmentosa (RP) dystrophy
- Man, Li, Bao Ji Ophthalmic Hospital
- Imaging device
ZEISS CLARUS 500
- Fundus photograph of an 55-year-old man with Retinitis Pigmentosa, There is increasing loss of pigment from the pigment epithelium with intraretinal clumping of melanin, appearing most often as coarse clumps in a "bone spicule" configuration, arteriolar narrowing