File number: 97726
Sign in to comment.
By Min Kim, MD, PhD, MBA, FASRS
Yonsei University Gangnam Severance Hospital
Co-author(s): Chul Hee Lee, M.D. Gangnam Severance Hospital Yonsei University College of Medicine, Department of Ophthalmology
- Uploaded on Sep 13, 2022.
- Last modified by Joshua Friedman on Sep 13, 2022.
- Appears in
- Morning Glory Anomaly, Morning Glory Syndrome, retinal detachment
- Min Kim, M.D.-Ph.D.-M.B.A. Gangnam Severance Hospital Yonsei University College of Medicine, Department of Ophthalmology
- Imaging device
Scanning laser ophthalmoscope
Optos Silverstone P200TxE
- Fundus examination of this 5 year-old male shows large funneled optic nerve with conical excavation of the dysplastic optic disc. 360° macula-involving retinal detachment was observed. The best corrected visual acuity of the right eye was counting fingers 10cm.