File number: 94574
Sign in to comment.
By Deependra Vikram Singh, MD
Eye-Q Superspecialty Eye Hospitals
Co-author(s): Raja Rami Reddy, Neo Retina Eye Institute, Hyderabad, India
- Uploaded on Jun 1, 2022.
- Last modified by Joshua Friedman on Jun 7, 2022.
- Appears in
- Perimacular Fold in Tersons Syndrome
- Terson's Syndrome, macular fold, sub internal limiting membrane haemorrhage
- Deependra Vikram Singh, Eye-Q Superspecialty Eye Hospitals, Gurugram, India
- Imaging device
- Fundus photograph of fellow eye of a 36-year-old male with chronic liver disease and Terson's syndrome who had undergone 25G vitrectomy in Right eye for vitreous and sub ILM haemorrhage