File number: 94567
Sign in to comment.
By Deependra Vikram Singh, MD
Eye-Q Superspecialty Eye Hospitals
Co-author(s): Raja Rami Reddy, Neo Retina Eye Institute, Hyderabad, India
- Uploaded on Jun 1, 2022.
- Last modified by Joshua Friedman on Jun 7, 2022.
- Appears in
- Perimacular Fold in Tersons Syndrome
- Terson, macular fold, submacular hemorrhage, sub internal limiting membrane haemorrhage
- Deependra Vikram Singh, Eye-Q Superspeciality Eye Hospitals, Gurugram India
- Imaging device
Zeiss VISUCAM 500
- Fundus photograph of a 36-year-old man with chronic liver disease who had undergone 25G vitrectomy for vitreous and sub-ILM haemorrhage resulting from Terson's syndrome. Image was clicked in 2016 and shows striking perimacular fold. Patient had vitreous haemorrhage in both eyes with left eye not requiring vitrectomy.