File number: 937
Sign in to comment.
By Pauline T. Merrill, MD, FASRS
- Uploaded on Sep 27, 2012.
- Last modified by Pauline T. Merrill, MD, FASRS on Sep 27, 2012.
- Appears in
- Traumatic Macular Hole RD PVR
- traumatic macular hole, retinal detachment, proliferative vitreoretinopathy (PVR)
- Karen Parque, Illinois Retina Associates, Chicago, IL
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Fundus photo of a 13-year-old boy s/p soccer ball injury 1 month previously. In addition to full-thickness macular hole and total retinal detachment with grade C PVR, note pigment granules visible in vitreous over optic nerve.