File number: 91394
Sign in to comment.
By Jesus Lozano, MD
Hillel Yaffe Medical Center
Co-author(s): Dr. Jesus Lozano. Retina Specialist. Hillel Yaffe Medical Center,Israel.
- Uploaded on Feb 27, 2022.
- Last modified by Joshua Friedman on Feb 28, 2022.
- Appears in
- lens dislocation, blunt trauma, hyphema
- Dr. Jesus Lozano. Retina Specialist. Hillel Yaffe Medical Center,Israel.
- Imaging device
- Axial Head CT
- Axial Head Ct. 60 year old man with a history of blunt trauma and lost of vision after the event. VA HM. Iop 25mmhg. Cornea clear. Complete hyphema. BMode US: diffuse Vitreous Hemorrhage with a Dislocated Lens. Retina attached.