File number: 91339
Sign in to comment.
By Manish Nagpal, MD, FRCS (UK), FASRS
- Uploaded on Feb 4, 2022.
- Last modified by Jennifer Carstens on Feb 8, 2022.
- Appears in
- ILM flap, ILM staining, internal limiting membrane (ILM) peeling, macular hole
- Manish Nagpal, Director, Retina Foundation, Ahmedabad
- Imaging device
- Sony PMW -10 MD surgical camera
- ILM peeling initiated by carefully pinching the surface of retina around the macular hole revealing radiating striae confirming the right plane.