File number: 90276
Sign in to comment.
By James B. Soque, CRA, OCT-C, COA, FOPS
Co-author(s): Pamela A. Weber, MD, Island Retina, Shirley, NY
- Uploaded on Jan 19, 2022.
- Last modified by Jennifer Carstens on Jan 24, 2022.
- Appears in
- acute zonal occult outer retinopathy (AZOOR), ultra-wide field imaging, fluorescein angiogram (FA), Peripheral Vasculitis, FA early phase
- James Soque, CRA, OCT-C, COA, FOPS, Island Retina, Shirley, NY
- Imaging device
- Optos California
- Acute Zonal Occult Outer Retinopathy (AZOOR). Peripheral Vasculitis OD. Fluorescein angiography showing vasculitis in the far right periphery 8-10 o'clock. 46-year-old white male, VA CC 20/16, 20/12.5, has had recurrent vasculitis for 11 years. No treatment.