File number: 90255
Sign in to comment.
By Manish Nagpal, MD, FRCS (UK) ,FASRS
- Uploaded on Jan 12, 2022.
- Last modified by Jennifer Carstens on Jan 24, 2022.
- Appears in
- intraocular foreign body, BRAO, branch retinal artery occlusion (BRAO)
- Manish Nagpal, Director, Retina Foundation, Ahmedabad
- Imaging device
- Sony PMW -10 MD surgical camera
- Intraoperative photo of a foreign body which was impacted on the edge of the disc leading to a BRAO. On table, the IOFB was loosened from the impact site and this photo was taken just prior to removal of the same using a magnet.