File number: 85115
Sign in to comment.
By Bryon McKay, MD, PhD, FRCSC
University of British Columbia
Co-author(s): Dr. K. Vaezi, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Uploaded on Oct 20, 2021.
- Last modified by Jennifer Carstens on Oct 22, 2021.
- Appears in
- uveitis, Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada
- Dr. K. Vaezi, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Imaging device
- Optos Imaging system
- 27yF presented with sub-acute findings of VKH, she has an interesting pattern of perivascular changes. She was successfully treated with immunosuppressive agents and maintains 20/20 vision.