File number: 85091
Sign in to comment.
By Ahmad B. Tarabishy, MD
Retina Specialists of Tampa
Co-author(s): Ahmad Tarabishy MD, Retina Specialists of Tampa
- Uploaded on Sep 22, 2021.
- Last modified by Ahmad B. Tarabishy, MD on Sep 29, 2021.
- Appears in
- RD with PVR
- retinal detachment, proliferative vitreoretinopathy (PVR), encircling scleral buckle
- Michelle Howarth, Lakeland Eye Clinic
- Imaging device
- Optos P200TDx
- 56 year-old male with a history of retinal detachment OD, complicated by recurrent RD with PVR and cataract. He underwent multiple surgical procedures that included scleral buckling using a 3mm silicone sponge, membrane peel, inferior retinectomy, endolaser, lensectomy, and secondary IOL placement. Current VA is 20/60 OD.