File number: 847
Sign in to comment.
By James B. Soque, CRA OCT-C COA
Co-author(s): Pamela Weber, MD, Island Retina, Shirley, NY, USA
- Uploaded on Sep 24, 2012.
- Last modified by James B. Soque, CRA OCT-C COA on Sep 24, 2012.
- Appears in
- Retinal Angiomatous Proliferation
- retinal angiomatous proliferation (RAP), subretinal neovascularization (SRNV), leakage, fundus autofluorescence (FAF), age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- James Soque, CRA, COA, Island Retina, Shirley, NY, USA
- Imaging device
Topcon TRC 50 DX, OIS 5.0 MP Color, FA Camera, OIS Software
- 75-year-old white male with classic SRN with RAP. Lesion OD is active, and patient is receiving anti-VEGF treatment. Mid phase FA, 50 Deg, Mag 2x.