File number: 84080
Sign in to comment.
By Jesus Lozano, MD
Hadassah Medical Center
Co-author(s): Dr. Edward Averbukh. Hadassah Medical Center, Jerusalem.
- Uploaded on Sep 19, 2021.
- Last modified by Jennifer Carstens on Sep 20, 2021.
- Appears in
- subhyaloid hemorrhage, vitreous hemorrhage, thrombocytopenia, hyaloidotomy
- Yair Bet Yosef, Hadassah Medical Center. Israel
- Imaging device
- 23 year-old man with thrombocytopenia after chemotherapy d/t blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm. Developed a subhyaloid hemorrhage, and was treated with YAG Laser Hyaloidotomy.