File number: 83022
Sign in to comment.
By Yodpong Chantarasorn, MD
- Uploaded on Aug 27, 2021.
- Last modified by Jennifer Carstens on Aug 30, 2021.
- Appears in
- proliferative vitreoretinopathy (PVR), subretinal bands, re-attached retinal detachment (RRD)
- Yodpong Chantarasorn, Vajira Hospital, Navamindradhiraj University, Bangkok
- Imaging device
- Leica Proveo 8 (operating microscope)
- An intraoperative image demonstrates extensive subretinal proliferative vitreoretinopathy that was removed by a spaghetti technique. The technique was aimed to minimize the traction on the retina surrounding access retinotomy, and thereby stabilized the retinotomy size.