File number: 82014
Sign in to comment.
By Narciso F. Atienza, MD, MBA, FASRS, FPCS, FPAO.
Tzu Chi Eye Center
Co-author(s): Jose Ernesto G. Roces, MD DPBO, Legazpi Eye Center
- Uploaded on Aug 24, 2021.
- Last modified by Jennifer Carstens on Aug 24, 2021.
- Appears in
- COVID-19, branch retinal artery occlusion (BRAO)
- Narciso F Atienza, Jr. MD MBA, FASRS, FPCS, FPAO. Legazpi Eye Center
- Imaging device
- 77 year old female who had loss of vision on her right eye 6 hours after her vaccination for COVID-19. The patient has hypertension with poor control, maintained on oral medications on an irregular basis. She has no prior hospitalizations related to COVID-19.