File number: 80968
Sign in to comment.
By Narciso F. Atienza, MD, MBA, FASRS, FPCS, FPAO.
Tzu Chi Eye Center
Co-author(s): Jose Ernest G Roces, MD, DPBO. Legazpi Eye Center
- Uploaded on Aug 14, 2021.
- Last modified by Jennifer Carstens on Aug 16, 2021.
- Appears in
- Toxemia of Pregnancy, Pregnancy induced hypertension, Pre-eclampsia
- Narciso F Atienza, Jr MD, MBA, FASRS, FPCS, FPAO. Legazpi Eye Center
- Imaging device
- 34 year-old female (G1P0) complains of loss of vision near the end of her pregnancy. She was diagnosed with hypertension in her 2nd tri-semester of pregnancy. She denies any previous history of any illness prior to her pregnancy.