File number: 7914
Sign in to comment.
By Jason S. Calhoun
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Uploaded on Jul 22, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jul 22, 2013.
- Appears in
- Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis
- giant papillary conjunctivitis
- Jason S. Calhoun, Department of Ophthalmology, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Imaging device
Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
TOPCON D-90 SL NIKON CAMERA
- Contact lens wearer, in for exam. Has rough feeling underneath both eyelids. Patient thought it was through SCL wear. Patient VA was 20/20. right eye, 20/30, left eye. Underneath the left upper eyelid, you can see papillary inflammation and redness.