File number: 77851
Sign in to comment.
By Shalin Shah
Dr Shroff's Charity Eye Hospital
Co-author(s): Manisha Agarwal, Dr Shroff's charity eye hospital, New Delhi, India
- Uploaded on Jun 14, 2021.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jun 15, 2021.
- Appears in
- choroidal neovascular membrane (CNVM), choroidal rupture, blunt trauma
- Shalin Shah, Dr Shroff's charity eye hospital, New Delhi, India
- Imaging device
ZEISS VISUCAM 500
- 15-year-old boy with history of right eye blunt trauma presented with right eye choroidal rupture with choroidal neovascularization membrane(CNVM). OCT suggestive of CNVM with sub-retinal fluid.