File number: 7750
Sign in to comment.
By Jason S. Calhoun
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Uploaded on Jul 14, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jul 15, 2013.
- Appears in
- Artery and Vein Occlusions
- branch retinal artery occlusion (BRAO)
- Jason S. Calhoun, Department of Ophthalmology, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Imaging device
TOPCON TRC 50-EX
- Patient in with vision loss in the lower quadrant of his visual field. Fundus photo shows arterial occlusion superior to the optic nerve