File number: 7646
Sign in to comment.
By Jason S. Calhoun
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Uploaded on Jul 12, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jul 12, 2013.
- Appears in
- subluxation of lens, pseudoexfoliation of lens capsule
- Jason S. Calhoun, Department of Ophthalmology, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Imaging device
- Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
- 81-year-old female who woke up with loss of vision in the left eye. Patient was hand motion in the left eye. Slit lamp examination shows dislocated lens with pseudoexfoliation material around the iris rim. Proceeded with cataract surgery.