File number: 7605
Sign in to comment.
By Jason S. Calhoun
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Uploaded on Jul 11, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jul 12, 2013.
- Appears in
- Jason S. Calhoun, Department of Ophthalmology, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Imaging device
- Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
- Patient who was applinated for IOP check with applinator prism, produced a burn from the tip of the prism after it was cleaned with alcohol. Fluoresce staining shows a ring burn on the epithelium.