File number: 75803
Sign in to comment.
By Jesus Lozano, MD
Hillel Yaffe Medical Center
Co-author(s): Dr. Edward Averbukh, Dr. Itay Lavy , Dr. Jesús Lozano. Hadassah Medical Center, Jerusalem.
- Uploaded on May 20, 2021.
- Last modified by Jesus Lozano, MD on Oct 25, 2021.
- Appears in
- aphakia, pars plana vitrectomy (PPV), lens, penetrating trauma, vitreous hemorrhage, globe perforation
- Yair Bet Yosef, Hadassah Medical Center. Israel
- Imaging device
- Optos Silverstone fundus image of a 54-year-old man after 4 point scleral fixation Akreos AO60 with Gore Tex suture plus PPV who had a severe traumatic iris defect and was aphakic after ocular trauma.