File number: 74733
Sign in to comment.
By Niloofar Piri, MD
St Louis University
Co-author(s): Katherine Bussan, MD, St Louis University
- Uploaded on Apr 26, 2021.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Apr 27, 2021.
- Appears in
- Vascular disorders
- branch retinal vein occlusion (BRVO), ischemia, non-perfused branch retinal vein occlusion (BRVO), retinal neovascularization
- Niloofar Piri, MD, St. louis University
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Wide field fundus photograph of the left eye demonstrating sclerotic superotemporal vein resulting from ischemic old BRVO with secondary retinal neovascularization. Note the unrelated atrophic hole within lattice degeneration in temporal periphery.