File number: 74674
Sign in to comment.
By RUSHIK PATEL
NETRALAYA SUPER SPECIALITY EYE HOSPITAL
- Uploaded on Mar 26, 2021.
- Last modified by RUSHIK PATEL on Apr 2, 2021.
- Appears in
- Myopic neovascularization
- macular hemorrhage, cyst, myopic choroidal neovascularization (CNV)
- Rushik Patel, Netralaya Super Speciality Eye Hospital
- Imaging device
- Scanning laser ophthalmoscope
- The image of right eye of 51-year-old lady with high myopia show " Bow-Tie" macular hemorrhage (A). Optical coherence tomography (B) scan passing through hemorrhage showed intraretinal cystic lesion. During the course of intravitreal anti-VEGF injection treatment, the lesion converted into typical myopic choroidal neovascularization (C).