File number: 744
Sign in to comment.
By Barbara Parolini, MD
Co-author(s): Dr Sajish Pinackatt, Istituto Clinico S.Anna, Brescia, Italy
- Uploaded on Sep 15, 2012.
- Last modified by Barbara Parolini, MD on Sep 27, 2012.
- Reviewed by Todd Reifenrath, BS
- Appears in
- Bilateral Retinoschisis
- retinoschisis, retinal detachment, epiretinal membrane formation
- Dr Rino Frisina, Istituto Clinico S.Anna, Brescia, Italy
- Imaging device
- Fundus photograph of a case of bilateral retinoschisis and retinal detachment. The border of the external layer breaks and the border of the schisis have been treated with argon laser. An epiretinal membrane formed after the formation of retinal detachment.