File number: 73604
Sign in to comment.
By Avris Romario Diparaja Siahaan
Co-author(s): Nanda Lessi Hafni Eka Putri, MD , Ciawi General Hospital (Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah Ciawi)
- Uploaded on Mar 1, 2021.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Mar 2, 2021.
- Appears in
- Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
- swept source, optical coherence tomography (OCT), fundus photograph, wide angle imaging, montage
- Nanda Lessi Hafni Eka Putri, MD (Ophthalmologist) & Ryan Mishbahuddin (Nurse), Ciawi General Hospital (Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah Ciawi)
- Imaging device
Optical coherence tomography system
DRI OCT Triton Plus
- Swept source OCT angiography (montage photography) of a 57-year-old woman with proliferative diabetic retinopathy in her both eyes.