File number: 7346
Sign in to comment.
By Jason S. Calhoun
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Uploaded on Jul 8, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jul 11, 2013.
- Appears in
- dislocated crystalline lens, pseudoexfoliation of lens capsule
- Jason S. Calhoun, Department of Ophthalmology, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Imaging device
- Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
- 82-year-old male comes in with blurriness on the bottom half of his vision. Patient's VA was 20/25. Slit lamp examination shows subluxated crystalline lens inferiorily. Pseudoexfoliation debris superiorly at 10 o'clock with no vitreous present in the anterior chamber. Patient scheduled for surgery for CE IOL in the right eye.