File number: 7339
Sign in to comment.
By Jason S. Calhoun
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Uploaded on Jul 8, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jul 11, 2013.
- Appears in
- dislocated crystalline lens
- Jason S. Calhoun, Department of Ophthalmology, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Imaging device
- Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
- 71-year-old male complained of blurred vision in the left eye. VA 20/40, right eye and 20/400, left eye without correction. Slit lamp exam shows Crystalline lens, both eyes. Right eye IOL is aligned and centered. Left eye shows an accordion of the crystalline lens. Retro illumination shows the IOL bent inward in the left eye. There was a 6-diopter difference of astigmatism between the right and left eye. Patient will have surgery to correct the issue.