File number: 7331
Sign in to comment.
By Jason S. Calhoun
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Uploaded on Jul 8, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jul 9, 2013.
- Appears in
- gonioscopy, angle closure, ultrasound
- Jason S. Calhoun, Department of Ophthalmology, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Imaging device
- Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
- Patient came in a day after dilation with severe headache and nausea. Patient's IOP was 64 in the right eye. Patient ended up having angle closure attack. Promoted severe nausea and eye pain. Peripheral iridotomy was performed and IOP dropped slowly. Patient was followed up the next morning and will be seen 2-days after that.