File number: 733
Sign in to comment.
By Sharon Fekrat, MD FACS
Duke University Eye Center
Co-author(s): Sharon Fekrat MD FACS, Duke University Eye Center, Durham, NC
- Uploaded on Sep 14, 2012.
- Last modified by Jennifer Hicks on Sep 21, 2012.
- Appears in
- rhegmatogenous retinal detachment, asymptomatic, demarcation line
- Brian Lutman CRA, Duke University Eye Center, Durham, NC
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Fundus photograph of a 25-year-old emmetropic male graduate student with an inferotemporal phakic chronic asymptomatic rhegmatogenous retinal detachment with a demarcation line in the right eye. His sister who is an ophthalmology resident discovered this incidental finding. Vision 20/20.