File number: 7325
Sign in to comment.
By Jason S. Calhoun
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Uploaded on Jul 8, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jul 9, 2013.
- Appears in
- gonioscopy, angle recession
- Jason S. Calhoun, Department of Ophthalmology, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Imaging device
- Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
- Patient with blunt trauma to the right eye due to a BB gun incident. Patient was present with a hyphema at 8-o'clock about 1mm thick. Gonioscopy photos were then taken to show blood from the hyphema entered into the anterior chamber. Patient had no angle recession in the right eye.