File number: 72552
Sign in to comment.
By Dinesh Rungta, MBBS, DNB
Co-author(s): Dr Giridhar Anantharaman , Giridhar Eye Institute, Kerala, India, Dr Mahesh Gopalakrishnan , Giridhar Eye Institute, Kerala, India, Dr Divya Balakrishnan, Giridhar Eye Institute, Kerala, India
- Uploaded on Feb 9, 2021.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Feb 9, 2021.
- Appears in
- Bilateral Macular Colobomata With Temporal Dragging of Optic Disc
- congenital stationary night blindness (CSNB), Oguchi's disease, multifocal ERG (MFERG)
- Dr Shivam Madan , Giridhar Eye Institute, Kerala, India
- Imaging device
- CARL ZEISS FF450 FUNDUS CAMERA
- • Golden tapetal reflex suggestive of CSNB - Oguchi disease. • MFERG – shows grossly reduced scotopic responses with normal photopic responses in both eyes